- 12-16-2011, 02:13 PM #151
- 12-16-2011, 02:14 PM #152iPhone Nanite
- 5 Posts
Would love to win, I have been so wanting a new iPad 2
- 12-16-2011, 02:15 PM #153
- 12-16-2011, 02:15 PM #154iMore Beginner
- 65 Posts
iPod touches for the kids
- 12-16-2011, 02:16 PM #155iPhone Newbie
- 28 Posts
i would love to win anything from Apple simply because i know it would take me forever to save my money to purchase something from them. i have a tight budget which wont allow me splurge for a 4S or ipad. thanks for the opportunity
Last edited by TheGoodSon; 12-16-2011 at 02:20 PM.
- 12-16-2011, 02:16 PM #156
Need to Win
Apple products have changed my life. Over the past 8 months we have purchased a Mac Mini and an iPad 2. The sad part about this is both my wife and I don't have iPhones (I feely especially bad for her as she has a Blackberry).
New iPhones would allow us to truly maximize our technology experience. We would be able to tap into iCloud by using the iPhones for photos and videos. We have a 15 month year old at home (our first) and having the great camera of the iPhone around would allow us to capture so many more moments of his life.
That is what I would do with the prize and thanks for allowing me to enter.
- 12-16-2011, 02:16 PM #157
because I need another iOS device!!! I need more, more, more! Please help support my addiction!
- 12-16-2011, 02:16 PM #158iMore Intermediate
- 233 Posts
Would love to have another Ipod touch to replace the one I gave to a dear friend.
- 12-16-2011, 02:17 PM #159
- 12-16-2011, 02:17 PM #160
- 12-16-2011, 02:17 PM #161
I would love to win this, as I am a university student who is in dire need of a new computer. The gift card would go a long way to helping me!
- 12-16-2011, 02:21 PM #162
- 12-16-2011, 02:21 PM #163
i want to win!!!
I would love a white iPad 2. I use everything that is apple (missing iPad 2) and maybe this will jump start me into reading books. haha.
- 12-16-2011, 02:21 PM #164
- 12-16-2011, 02:23 PM #165
- 12-16-2011, 02:25 PM #166
- 12-16-2011, 02:26 PM #167
- 12-16-2011, 02:26 PM #168iPhone Nanite
- 6 Posts
Would be a great xmas and Bday gift(s) for my kids...
Be safe and Happy Holiday!!!
- 12-16-2011, 02:26 PM #169iPhone Nanite
- 7 Posts
Two iPod Touches would make a great gift; one for someone and one for me!
- 12-16-2011, 02:27 PM #170iMore Newbie
- 18 Posts
I'd love to replace my 3rd Gen iPod with a brand new Touch!
- 12-16-2011, 02:28 PM #171
- 12-16-2011, 02:30 PM #172
I want to get an ipad and really applefy my life. the 4s is my first iphone cell phone and i'm never looking back
- 12-16-2011, 02:30 PM #173
- 12-16-2011, 02:31 PM #174
- 12-16-2011, 02:32 PM #175iMore Newbie
- 31 Posts
I could really use an iPad.