- 12-16-2011, 01:57 PM #126
- 12-16-2011, 01:57 PM #127
Help me! New to apple universe
Just got an iPhone 4s, and wife has an htc evo. Want to get a iPad 2 as a secondary computer device and thinking of getting a apple tv to finally cut the cord. This would help me with all the advances apple has made. Please assist as I want to prove iDevices can manage your whole entertainment universe, thanks.
- 12-16-2011, 01:57 PM #128
- 12-16-2011, 01:58 PM #129iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
I would like to win a few iPod Touches to give to my family. I would also love to upgrade from the dinosaur iPod Nano that I got when I was 17 (I am now almost 24 years old)!
- 12-16-2011, 01:58 PM #130iMore Newbie
- 24 Posts
i want an iPad so my family will leave mine alone!
- 12-16-2011, 02:00 PM #131
A good friend of mine's house was recently robbed. They took everything that was an Apple product. They have been able to replace most of their items with the insurance claim, however, not their iphones because they have to pay full price for their iphones. If I win, I will give them my gift card and have it take a huge dent of the cost of 2 iphones at full price.
Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
- 12-16-2011, 02:01 PM #132
- 12-16-2011, 02:03 PM #133
- 12-16-2011, 02:03 PM #134
- 12-16-2011, 02:04 PM #135
- 12-16-2011, 02:04 PM #136
- 12-16-2011, 02:04 PM #137iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
I would love to win...i so need a new laptop its insanity. The one i have is a PPC....or as i like to call it..a dinomac. If not that id love to get a new ipad for home use.
- 12-16-2011, 02:04 PM #138
- 12-16-2011, 02:05 PM #139
- 12-16-2011, 02:06 PM #140
- 12-16-2011, 02:06 PM #141iMore Nanite
- 4 Posts
I'd love to win - a student teacher in need of an iPad!
- 12-16-2011, 02:07 PM #142iPhone Newbie
- 18 Posts
Touches for the kids
I would get two Touches because I can't afford Christmas for mty kids this year and this would totally solve it.
- 12-16-2011, 02:07 PM #143
- 12-16-2011, 02:07 PM #144
- 12-16-2011, 02:07 PM #145
- 12-16-2011, 02:07 PM #146
- 12-16-2011, 02:08 PM #147
- 12-16-2011, 02:09 PM #148
With my recent engagement and upcoming wedding, how cool would it be to purchase several iPod Touches to have during the ceremony and reception? I could connect them all to photostream and with a big screen and an AppleTV could have streaming pics of the wedding for all to see!!! Add the wedding pics and honeymoon pics to their own iCloud account for my family to follow along on our journey!
- 12-16-2011, 02:09 PM #149
- 12-16-2011, 02:10 PM #150iPhone Newbie
- 12 Posts
I think I would have a seizure in the middle of the Apple Store if I had a $600 gift certificate with the option to get whatever I wanted. Maybe 3 iPhone 4S's, or maybe one iPhone 4S and an iPad 2, or maybe put it towards a Mac Air, or maybe kvio;f34f445po40-9i4ji49u48IU**OIJOIHInIh
;vvf22gplpo... Sorry about that... I think I almost had a seizure just thinking about it...