Week 3 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hitzatak

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
An iPod touch would be awesome because my iPhone 3GS is always full of apps and when I'm playing games a call always comes in to interrupt. So an iPod would be a great addition!

1der

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I have an old phone that doesn't work well and I can't afford a good phone. It would be pretty cool to have a new phone.

Dic Doc

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I have been using Palm/WebOS since the Palm IIIc, to a Handspring Visor, then to the phone arena with the Treo 650, 700p, 755p, Centro, Pre, and now Veer. I really hate to leave, but I can see now that even for a fanboy like me, there is no future in it. I would like to switch over to the iPhone, but since I just got the Veer, it would be pretty expensive to change. This contest would make it much easier to push me over to the iPhone. Happy Holidays to you in advance, here's hoping for Happy Holidays for me!

csd

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
iPad!

I need a new lightweight portable laptop bad. But since I use it mostly for web & video, I decided I should try & see if the iPad could replace a laptop for me.

So I would consider myself the luckiest Tipb reader in the world to win one.

Thanks for having awesome contests like this Tipb!

MIZZD

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
This is an absolutely wicked comp thank you for this opportunity. I would really like to win a iPhone as I am starting my own business and this would be an invaluable piece of equipment for me and my business. I would also like an iPod touch for my son who has just turned 18, so that he could experience the wonderful world Apple brings to the customer.
The aesthetics of these products is exquisite and to win anything would be an absolute dream come true for me for real.

Jkvh8582

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
For my son

My son is a huge apple fan even at age 3...but my iPad is primarily used for my business and when I come home he is begging me to give it up. It has so many great educational apps that I find it hard to come up with a reason for him not to use it. Lol! I would live to win an iPad for him to use all for himself.

Live the show. Thanks again.

Blakeryan126

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Time Machine

I would like to win to put the money towards a time machine. That is one great product and my wife and I can use it to store our sons's photos and videos from when he was born. We are running out of space on our current hard drive.

iPhone4fan

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
I would like the iPod touches because I could introduce them to my son. He is home-schooled and I think it would be a huge part of learning and also for entertainment purposes. We have a lot of movies with the digital copy and would be perfect for him to watch and play games on. I think that it would really well with air play to our tv and do lessons that way with him too. I think that would be the ultimate Christmas Present there. :)

CoffeeBirder

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
Wow oh wow. What an excellent giveaway. My niece has wanted a pod touch for awhile now and this would be an excellent way to give her one. Some apps for our Pad would be nice, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner