- 12-18-2011, 08:05 PM #601
- 12-18-2011, 08:13 PM #602
- 12-18-2011, 08:57 PM #603iPhone Intermediate
- 127 Posts
I would love to win a couple of ipod touches for my kids and of course iphone for me. i'm currently on an old iphone 3g and my kids are always trying to mess with it. This year has been really bad and not possible to actually get that for them.
- 12-18-2011, 09:29 PM #604
- 12-18-2011, 10:34 PM #605iPhone Nanite
- 8 Posts
An iPad 2 would be AWESOME for my mom. She is computer illiterate & is not in a hurry to change that fact. Having an iPad would ease some of her anxiety & fears of learning how to use a computer. (or a computer-like device.)
THANK YOU TiPb!
- 12-18-2011, 11:00 PM #606
- 12-18-2011, 11:09 PM #607
- 12-19-2011, 12:22 AM #608
- 12-19-2011, 12:35 AM #609
- 12-19-2011, 12:38 AM #610
New iPad for the win please!
I'd love to win an iPad as it would very handy at work and at home. At work, it would be great for handling meetings, taking notes and giving presentations. At home, I think it would be a great learning tool for my Toddler and Pre-K daughters.
- 12-19-2011, 01:10 AM #611
My kids are obsessed with my iPhone so getting them an iPod Touch would give them the toy they want while leaving me with my phone.
- 12-19-2011, 01:13 AM #612
Pick Me :-)
I want to be able to get an iPad for both my sons. One is a veteran and a wonderful husband and daddy of two and the other has just moved out on his own for the first time and is a hard working aircraft mechanic. So they are both good kids. I will be keeping my fingers crossed which sure does make it hard type.
Have a great day! Tisza
- 12-19-2011, 01:21 AM #613iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
- 12-19-2011, 01:23 AM #614iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
For the family and myself
I'd like a couple iPads 2 so i could communicate my family having image too with my wife and little girls as we live far away from each other.
Thanks for the giveaway and good luck for everyone!!
- 12-19-2011, 01:56 AM #615iPhone Newbie
- 38 Posts
I'd like to get an iPad to replace my textbooks. Back problems are the worst
- 12-19-2011, 02:18 AM #616iMore Genius
- 3,044 Posts
I want an iPod touch so my son can have something like my iPhone to chew and drool on, because it seems to be his favorite chew toy
- 12-19-2011, 04:19 AM #617iPhone Nanite
- 7 Posts
I would really love to have the Ipad2, because my wife is readin' all the time on my old one.
- 12-19-2011, 04:43 AM #618iPhone Newbie
- 11 Posts
Free stuff is nice.
Could use an IPAD2 to kill time during the down-time on deployments.
- 12-19-2011, 05:07 AM #619iPhone Nanite
- 6 Posts
I would like to have a couple of iPod touches because the iPhone 4s sucks all of the battery life when being used to surf and listen to music. Please give me two!
- 12-19-2011, 05:15 AM #620iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
- 12-19-2011, 05:41 AM #621iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Judging by the rumors, I'd love to use the winnings as savings for an Ipad 3!
- 12-19-2011, 05:59 AM #622
- 12-19-2011, 06:01 AM #623
Why I want an iPod Touch
All I have to say is that my youngest brother has been wanting an iPod touch since last year. If I win this giveaway I will be able to give him an amazing gift he is not counting with. Good luck to everyone. God bless you all!
- 12-19-2011, 06:26 AM #624iMore Newbie
- 12 Posts
I am torn between an iPhone 4S or an iPad 3... what a great dilemma of products to chose from if I won
- 12-19-2011, 06:28 AM #625iMore Newbie
- 26 Posts
i like free stuff