- 12-16-2011, 09:36 PM #376
- 12-16-2011, 09:38 PM #377
- 12-16-2011, 09:50 PM #378
- 12-16-2011, 09:52 PM #379
Wow - pick me!
I have an IPAD and would love the IPAD 2. I would give me IPAD to my mother-in-law because I love her.
- 12-16-2011, 09:53 PM #380
- 12-16-2011, 09:55 PM #381
I will buy my dream phone, the iPhone 4S!!!
- 12-16-2011, 10:03 PM #382
- 12-16-2011, 10:05 PM #383
I'd love to have an iPod Touch to send to my mother-in-law in Korea. At 83 she doesn't understand computers well enough to do Skype but when my wife visited her this past summer she could work an iPhone and actually started a face time session with me. Being able to send her an iPod so she could see her daughter and grandchildren everyday would be a great thing. Thanks!
- 12-16-2011, 10:07 PM #384iMore Newbie
- 21 Posts
Sooooo if I win I will give it away for a Date with my Siri and Georgia's Siri
- 12-16-2011, 10:07 PM #385
- 12-16-2011, 10:08 PM #386iMore Newbie
- 16 Posts
Mmm iPad 3
- 12-16-2011, 10:14 PM #387iPhone Newbie
- 24 Posts
Come get some!
- 12-16-2011, 10:15 PM #388
- 12-16-2011, 10:16 PM #389
- 12-16-2011, 10:17 PM #390
I want a Sprint iPhone 4S because the only Apple product I've ever owned was a 2nd gen iPod Nano and I want to have an iOS device.
The reason I want this particular device is because I already have a tablet so I don't really need an iPad. Plus, I'd use the iPhone all the time vs just using an iPad in my free time at night. I've always admired the iOS products and really, really, really want to have one.
- 12-16-2011, 10:19 PM #391iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
The ability to join those touting an iPhone 4s would be incredible for this college student!
- 12-16-2011, 10:25 PM #392
- 12-16-2011, 10:27 PM #393
Would give away to family!
- 12-16-2011, 10:27 PM #394
if I got couple of Ipod Touch, I want To give it for My Dad, so He can Running and Take Exercise while Listening to his Favorite Music, so He doesnt need to Hold blackberry while running and Taking exercise at Gym to Listen his favorite music...
It would Be Nice, as Gift also because His Birthday on 31 december... he can Plug His Ipod to His Car's tape, because He has Tape recorder for it..
- 12-16-2011, 10:29 PM #395
- 12-16-2011, 10:35 PM #396iPhone Intermediate
- 153 Posts
My mom loves Apple products, but she never had a chance to have one. I have an iPhone 4 and my brother has an iPhone 3G. My mom already has a phone, so an iPod Touch would be perfect for her.
- 12-16-2011, 10:36 PM #397
- 12-16-2011, 10:38 PM #398iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
If i had the chance to winn ipod touches i will keep one for my self and the other i will give it to my neighbor childs as gift because everyday i hear screams yes! dad i won on the angry birds and the other kids say DAIM DAD that is my iPad thats my iPod and bla bla!!
and they never let me sleep !! but yeah thats one theory the second is I'm gonna keep theme and give one to my parents one to my wife and tell theme to use the iMessage so we will contact more easy!
- 12-16-2011, 10:58 PM #399iPhone Beginner
- 50 Posts
My wife has a Casio phone that she has finally realized she hates. We are in the middle of our contract so can't upgrade yet. Would love to surprise her with a new Iphone for Christmas. Please help me make her Christmas great and one to remember.
- 12-16-2011, 11:14 PM #400