Week 3 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WAS70

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
I would like to win so I could help my cousin buy an iPod Touch for his daughter this Christmas and to help upgrade his beaten down 3GS to the 4s.

AlanG4s

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Last year at Christmas my wife gave me an iPod Touch. Every day (Monday through Thursday) I work outside the home and have never gone to work without my iPod. People think I have cords growing out of my ears because I am always plugged in. Music, podcasts (Tipb podcasts even), and audio books are the order of the day.

Add the fact that it runs every application I am currently running on my iPhone 4S and you have what must be the third most useful piece of electronics I own / desire. First is my Toshiba laptop (soon to be complimented with an iPad) and second is my iPhone 4S.

I'd love to give a few iPod Touch gifts to the electronics-deprived on my list. I know they would be well received and appreciated and I would be a hero herein named iTouch Alan. :p Take that however you like.

Thanks for the chance to win!

JQuezBoxing

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
I am a Tutor for kids with Autism and I have always wanted to buy an iPad 2 to help with the tutoring but I haven't had any extra money and it will be amazing If i won!!!

cmrecinos

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Please make my wife happy!

I would like an ipod touch or touches :), cause it will be a great gift for my wife because she is still sporting the her old 1st generation ipod and she is always complaining that is not in color and up to date, anyways thank you for the chance of participating.....

Zak8022

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Would really love an iPad for the family. My son will be at an age where he'd start being able to 'get' things like that, and I'd love to be able to have that for him. Also trying to convert my wifey to an iPhone from her dumbphone.

jwestesq

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Ipad Wish

I recently purchased my first Apple product - an Iphone 4s with Sprint. I am now addicted to it and would love to get an Ipad as my children are always 'borrowing' my Iphone.:)

gammills08

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Giveaway

Man this would be so awesome to win. We have a few iOS devices an I would love to get my wife an iPad and my daughter a couple cases for he iPod. And maybe a case for myself

Ravendos

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
iPad

Hello! I would love to win so I could get an iPad 2. I have been setting them up at work and it just breaks my heart to know I have to send them out to the field. Plus a friend of mine has an original ipad and I have been jelaous of her for a long long time. I would love to have an iPad 2 so she could be jealous of me! LOL. Plus I think the iPad 2 would go great with my brand new IPhone 4s I just got last week. What a pairing that would be!

clb239

Jul 26, 2008
Visit site
iPod touch 4

I would like to win this so I could replace the iPod touch I gave to my girlfriends son to use. I like my nano but I miss the features of the touch.

ladyfinesse08

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I'd love to use this towards an Ipad 3 which will hopefully come with some kind of digitizer to make it easier to take hand written notes. Going to be taking a couple Japanese classes in the future and would love to have an Ipad which syncs with my iPhone to help me keep my school notes and life organized. Plus after studying so long and hard it'd provide me with a fun way to relax.

Pacripalda

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
iPhone 4S!

I want to buy an iPhone 4S for myself and give the iPhone 4 to my girlfriend. With iCloud we'll be synchronized all the time! Please I need to have it.

Bluecanary

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I'd love to have an iPod touch! I saved my money and got the 4 the day it was released, but sadly it got smashed in a car door and doesn't work. :( so I'd really like a new one. :D PS TiPb is amazing!

biratzkala

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
i want to win 4s bcoz i.....

Dear tipb

Lately i buy sgs2 its good the screen is amazing.
But after a week i get tired of its fragmented os.
Its like im regretting buying one.
The only thing that makes me try this because
its a lot cheaper and the 8mp cam but since
4s has a better camera and a has solid ios,
I really do wish to have one.

Its a bit expensive and i just wish that maybe
Santa can give me one this holiday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online