Calendar sync problem following daylight saving time change

Nerak1977

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
Hi there - I have just synced my iPod Touch with my Outlook calendar using iTunes for the first time since the clocks went back at the weekend. All my single appointments are fine, but all of my recurring ones (of which I have many) are now showing as an hour earlier on my iPod Touch (for example, if an appointment is 8.30-9.30am in Outlook then it is appearing on my iPod as 7.30-8.30am).

On my computer, the Time Zone setting is "(UTC) Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London" with a tick for "adjust for daylight saving time".

On my iPod Touch, in the Date & Time settings (found in Settings>General>Date & Time) I have the Time Zone set to "London" and in Settings>Mail, Contacts, Calendars, I have the Time Zone Support set to "on" with the Time Zone showing as "London" also.

I've tried changing some of these options (e.g. turning Time Zone Support off, setting the iPod time zone to UTC rather than London, unticking the "adjust for daylight saving time" box in Windows) and then re-synching - but none of this has worked.

I've tried searching on several forums, but no-one seems to have a solution except for making sure that all the Time Zone settings are the same - which I think they are.

Please can anyone help?!! :confused:

Thanks!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73