Skype chat nd vid call -- help??

How is skype for you?

• Eh, its good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Its horrible and having problems everywhere!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Emii

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I use skype every day on my ipod to talk to someone across the pond so to speak nd he uses a laptop.. Ok, background is set..
So lately skype has been lagging nd crashing.. Skype is not sposed to do either of those things, thats y i got it!!! There is bad quality of sound and picture 9/10 times iuse it lately, how can i fix these problems??! D:

Please somebodii help!!!

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
...it could be related to the WIFI that it's connected to, no?

I say, reboot the wireless router that you're connected to. Once done, reboot the iPod, then try Skype again, and see how it goes.

Reactions: Emii
Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Maybe It's because of the latest rumor that Microsoft is Trying to buy Skype? Probably not, but it could be. Or Skype could be starting to get overloaded. At first it was just a VOIP service just for calling from computer to computer. Then it turned into a video calling service between computer and computer. NOW, it's an HD Video Calling service between iPads, iPhones, iPod Touches (4th Gens), Androids, Soon to be for WebOS, Computers, Laptops, ETC. It might finally be taking it's toll on Skype's servers. Who knows? Well actually probably the CEO of Skype, but whatever.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW