I need Ipod touch 3G DFU mode help

Hardstyleink

May 5, 2011
Visit site
So I have the Ipod touch 3G 32g with firmware 4.3.2...
I have tried numerous times to jailbreak my Ipod and the furthest I've gotten was with using Snowbreeze 4.6 I think. I have the IOS 4.3.2 file that has sucessfully been ran threw Snowbreeze.

My problem is that when I go threw the steps to put my Ipod into DFU restore mode, it goes to recovery mode and wont let me load the snowbreeze 4.3.2 IOS. I messed around with it and tried numerous times.
I did however get the screen to a black screen on my ipod and read to itunes but itunes still insists that it is in recovery mode. Itunes displayed (Error 1600.)
I could add more information if needed.

Thank you

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
It can take take more than a few tries to get it into DFU mode, but should eventually work. You could restore it and then go with another JB such as, redsn0w. That is the version I went with after going through almost the same thing with my iPhone 4.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.

Reactions: Hardstyleink

Hardstyleink

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Redsnow does have a jailbreak for 4.3.2? A friend of mine was telling me to use Spirit, but I didn't look into it since he isn't updated on firmware in a long time.
With trying to put it in DFU mode over and over, when it finally goes into the mode, will it display that it is in DFU mode where it normally displays that I am in recovery mode?

I wont be able to try anything until I am around my pc, but I will as soon as I get off work.

Thank you