iPod touch acting strangle

OrionAntares

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
So I wanted to know if anyone has seen this before. This morning I woke up and my iPod touch 3g has stopped working. Blank screen, despite having a full charge last night I plugged it in an nothing indicated it was charging nor registering with the compputer, it was completely unresponsive. Now, 5 hours later while just sitting on the desk it suddenly popped on with the Apple boot logo and seems to be working fine.

Any ideas what happened and if it might happen again?

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
It's happened to me before. I'm not totally sure why but it does that on very rare occasions. Chances are It wont happen again, but if It does, check around the area the iPod is in and see if somethings messing with iPods internals. Some frequencies scramble iPods like occasionally (VERY rare) cellphones could when they are close enough to them. Other, some not so rare causes would be because it's jailbroken so it has occasionally corrupt software, magnets, or strong frequencies next to it. If it happens again or much more often I would suggest try sending it to apple or restore the iPod.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods