Selling iPod Touch for hopes of Sprint iPhone in future

jballa34

Sep 2, 2010
Visit site
I've decided to sell my 32 gig iPod touch because I'm hoping iPhone will be coming to sprint sometime this holiday season. I figure I will get the biggest return possible by selling it now rather then later. Don't get me wrong I love my touch but I've been drooling over the iPhone for over 2 years now and it just feels like it's nearing the time when iPhone will finally be open to other carriers. Any opinions, advice, or legit news is greatly appreciated!

sep2006

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I've decided to sell my 32 gig iPod touch because I'm hoping iPhone will be coming to sprint sometime this holiday season. I figure I will get the biggest return possible by selling it now rather then later. Don't get me wrong I love my touch but I've been drooling over the iPhone for over 2 years now and it just feels like it's nearing the time when iPhone will finally be open to other carriers. Any opinions, advice, or legit news is greatly appreciated!

Wish = GRANTED

Fokas914

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
You should sell it unless you need more Space for music etc. I have an iPod video that I occasionally use since it has 32 gigs I have all my music on there and some music that I can fit onto my iPhone. I have a 16gig iPhone.. Unless you were planning to go all the way and get the 64gig...

wes2nice

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I would sell the ipod and only sync the current music that you are listening to because I know I only listen to less than half on the music I have on my ipod touch. I have a 32G and I had it completely full with music to one point and I found myself skipping songs the majority of the time then actually listening to a song. So what I did was took out all the old music and left only the new current music and of course I left some classics I can't live with out. Now when I put it on shuffle I actually get songs I want to listen to.