Transfer thousands of photos

RHChan84

Oct 22, 2016
Visit site
I recently move from Android to iPhone and I want to transfer all my photos over to my new phone. What is the best way to do it?

I tried doing it on my desktop but it errors out on iCloud.com then it stops and I have to start over and this keeps happening.

I had the SD card reader and it doesn't show all my photos.

I tried some WIfi file transfer my both phones gets really hot.

I tried to do it though iTunes but it only allows me to sync one folder instead of all my photos in different folders. Maybe in doing something wrong. I have checked off include sub folders.

Any help is appreciated.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
First, make a new folder on your computer, copy all the photos to it, than upload the pictures in batches of 100 or less.
It will take more time but you won't get any error from iCloud.com anymore.
Once that batch is finished, delete the photos you successfully uploaded and upload the following batch.

Good luck, hope it works.

yvancowell

Oct 26, 2016
Visit site
I think direct transferring (between phones) would cause you a lot of trouble so I suggest you use applications that can help you manage your phone files on your PC. There are so many over the net and one of those is Airmore. Have you heard of Airmore? This app can help you transfer all your photos from your Android to your PC, just download the app on your Android and iPhone (it's for free, don't worry and it's safe) then go to their website. Connect your Android phone to your PC (over the WiFi) then transfer all your photos to your PC (you can also use it to delete all your photos if you want). Once the photos are saved on your PC, connect your iPhone (using the app) and transfer the photos. It's as easy as copying files to your flash drive.

vermon1112

May 29, 2014
Visit site
If you have Amazon Prime, then you also have Prime Photos. With the app you can upload all your photos, just like iCloud. You have unlimited storage for photos and 5gb for video. The service claims to upload the highest quality of photo. Hope this helps.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro