- 10-17-2016, 02:57 PM #2
- 10-17-2016, 03:19 PM #3
- 10-17-2016, 03:37 PM #4
- 10-17-2016, 08:29 PM #5
- 10-18-2016, 02:52 PM #6
- 10-18-2016, 03:33 PM #7
- 10-18-2016, 03:37 PM #8
Re: Is the iphone 5s still worth it.
I think it depends on the person and how vital it is for them to have the newest device. Also, for people on T-Mobile in particular, I would probably recommend the SE over the 5s due to band 12. At the same time, though, I'm holding onto my 5s in case my mother might suddenly decide it's time for her to switch from her old Windows Phone (the Lumia 620, which of course doesn't even get LTE).
- By TLD1 in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 38Last Post: 11-05-2016, 08:14 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-17-2016, 06:09 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-17-2016, 02:52 PM
- By lawful73 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-17-2016, 02:14 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-17-2016, 01:12 PM