- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
Iphone 7 32gb or 6s 64gb
Please help me out. Should I buy 6s 64gb or iphone 7 32gb? In my country, iphone 6s 64gb is 70 euros cheaper than iphone 7. I want good battery life while surfing interent. Which one do you recommend? I think 32gb is enough for me tho, i have only 2-3 games max, some little apps like messenger and skype and some photos. By the way, how many free space does 6s 16gb has (to save up some money lol)? How many gb's is eating Ios??
I have heard that iphone 8 willl be a lot better, but I can't wait one year, I need phone right now because im using old samsung, hihi
- 10-07-2016, 11:25 AM #2
Re: Iphone 7 32gb or 6s 64gb
I would suggest the iPhone 7 because you said that you want good battery life. Apparently, there's an hour difference in battery life between the 6s and the 7.
If I remember correctly, I think there's about 13gb left after setting up a 16gb iPhone.
- By olliegrl in forum iPhone 7Replies: 13Last Post: 10-09-2016, 08:19 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2016, 02:29 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-06-2016, 01:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-06-2016, 11:12 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-06-2016, 10:40 AM