Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By firedept10
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Nanite

Global Posts
    6 Global Posts

Default iPhone 7 vs iPhone 7 Plus - Which one should I buy?

Hello,

I am slightly confused, not sure which one to buy among these two, the size of iPhone 7 is ideal, can be easy in hands, but I have read some reviews in which the battery life has been termed as poor, on the other hand iPhone 7 Plus has got good reviews regarding the battery life, but I feel it will be uncomfortable in hands because of the big size.

I want a phone not so big, but it should also have a good battery life, should get me through the whole day, after moderate to slightly hectic use.

Currently, I have S7 Edge, it has a good battery life, but I don't like the operating system and the look, S6 Edge was way more stylish, I am more attracted towards the Jet Black colour of iPhone 7/7 Plus, hence considering a move to iOS.

So, what do you guys suggest? Shall be thankful for your suggestions, merci.

Default Re: iPhone 7 vs iPhone 7 Plus - Which one should I buy?

Welcome to iMore!

I would suggest the 7 if your biggest concern is size and how it feel in your hands. Not sure where you have read reviews about the battery life on the 7 but it got a bump in size this year and from what I am reading on the forums here at iMore the battery life on the 7 is better than the 6s.

Now if you don't mind the larger size, go for the 7 Plus. It has even better battery life than the 7. You also get a better camera. I have the 7 Plus and the photos and videos I am taking are phenomenal. I have no issues with it fitting into my pocket. I am use to using it two handed. Had to even handle my 6 two handed. I like the screen size.

I suggest going into an  store to see them side by side for a better idea of which will suit your needs. Not all of us have the same needs. Good luck with whatever phone you decide to choose!
  3. Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  
    iMore Nanite

Global Posts
    6 Global Posts

Checked out iPhone 7 Plus, and it was too big for me, S7 Edge's size is the last limit for 'easy in hands' type mobile phones, so I have decided to go for iPhone 7.
    iMore Nanite

Global Posts
    14 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by James Cagney View Post
    Checked out iPhone 7 Plus, and it was too big for me, S7 Edge's size is the last limit for 'easy in hands' type mobile phones, so I have decided to go for iPhone 7.
    I am in the same situation, currently using an S7 edge and about to switch to iPhone. How does the regular iPhone 7 compare to the S7 edge overall (performance, handling, battery etc.)?