Mrs Tim got a new iPhone and we want to get her pics from old iPhone to new. The whole process has been a nightmare, settings up new device, passwords not recognised and a host of other obstacles!
The latest is trying to get her 2000 pics off the old device... I can't get to laptop, ipad, other iPhone... We have painfully sent some using some WiFi app but you have to tick each pic individually, and then on the new device put into albums one at a time! It's a tedious and frustrating process... When I get new Android device if takes me around two hours to have it identical to the superseded one! I'm over it now....
- 09-26-2016, 04:26 AM #2
- 09-27-2016, 12:01 PM #3
- 09-28-2016, 10:27 PM #4iMore Nanite
- 8 Posts
Re: Photo transfers
You can sync contacts with email or social media apps like Facebook, Twitter.
On two iPhones:
Go to Settings > Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Choose Add Account > Choose Google Gmail > Enter your account info > Tap Next > Turn on Mail, Contacts and Calendars.
Go to Settings > Find Facebook, Twitter or other social media apps > Sign in with your account > Turn on Contacts and Calendar.
Hope this can help ypu
- 09-30-2016, 08:58 PM #6
- 10-02-2016, 05:27 PM #7
- By CloudSpeaker in forum iCloudReplies: 2Last Post: 09-26-2016, 10:38 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-25-2016, 08:59 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-24-2016, 10:29 PM
- By Chris Cook5 in forum iPhone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 09-24-2016, 12:16 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-24-2016, 11:44 AM