Who has the "Courage" to dump their iPhone 6s Plus and go for iPhone 7 ?

DarlaMack

Apple TV Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm not dumping it, per se but I am gonna put it to the side and get an iPhone 7 plus, 128gb Rose Gold.

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
Man this is a no brainer for me, I love getting a new iPhone so I will be giving my iPhone 6s Plus to my daughter and getting the iPhone 7 plus.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm not dumping it, per se but I am gonna put it to the side and get an iPhone 7 plus, 128gb Rose Gold.
This ↑ with the exception of the rose gold color. I initially stated I'd get the jet black, but the more I think about it, the more I lean toward the black model. We'll see in a couple of weeks.

Prakhar Mohan1

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
don`t go for jet black as apple itself made the info that it is prone to scratches so you always have to use the case with jet black.

Nanope

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I might preorder tonight. But I just can't rap my head around two things. 1) that's cool there pushing wireless it doesn't affect me. But if your pushing it than why not put wireless earbuds in the box with the phone. And The even more dumbfounded one is 2) usb-c this is the cable that will be used for the next 6-7 years. Maybe longer. Well usb-c does everything better than lighting. Keeping the massively outdated screen I get. But these two things I'm starting to wonder if apple really just doesn't care at all.

ogl > cal

Prakhar Mohan1

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
the lightening cable is a apple patented so they won`t switch anytime soon. I agree with you on the airpods. The most common problem with them would be losing them in a chaotic place. If one is misplaced the whole set is of no use.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro