Who has the "Courage" to dump their iPhone 6s Plus and go for iPhone 7 ?

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
For the 1st time the plan is not dump my current device and just have the new toy and a spare. We'll see how that goes.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
For the 1st time the plan is not dump my current device and just have the new toy and a spare. We'll see how that goes.

Mine always start out as a spare until one of my kids asks me if they can have it after destroying theirs. It's amazing how my device still looks new after a year's time but end up looking fried, died and laid to the side within weeks after giving it away...

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Who has the "Courage" to dump their iPhone 6s Plus and go for iPhone 7 ?

Mine always start out as a spare until one of my kids asks me if they can have it after destroying theirs. It's amazing how my device still looks new after a year's time but end up looking fried, died and laid to the side within weeks after giving it away...

Hahaha! My son has several years before he needs a phone so I have no worries there. I'm pretty frugal at times so what typically happens is I find something I want and as opposed to just buying it straight up, I'll sell the phone that's just sitting there to keep from spending any money.

Mostly though, it's to keep the wife off my butt. Lol

Prakhar Mohan1

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
Re: Who has the "Courage" to dump their iPhone 6s Plus and go for iPhone 7 ?

Hahaha! My son has several years before he needs a phone so I have no worries there. I'm pretty frugal at times so what typically happens is I find something I want and as opposed to just buying it straight up, I'll sell the phone that's just sitting there to keep from spending any money.

Mostly though, it's to keep the wife off my butt. Lol

haha good one

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
What my daughter is hoping for. Our 3 kids are scheming for a way to eliminate a pair of 5 phones the youngest have.

apcman

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I am usually all about upgrading but I think I'll sit this one out. My 6s is fine and the only difference I can tell is the camera and chip on the regular 4.7 in. size. I can live with my current device and wait for the 10 year device!!I have a Mophie so who cares about battery. If next year is completely lame I will be laughing at my self, plus hopefully the whole headphone jack scandal will have blown over and better options will have shown up!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox