leasing through apple vs carriers?

Nanope

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
How do you guys do your leasing? I have never leased a phone before. So I'm just wondering what most ppl prefer

ogl > cal

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't "lease" my iPhones, but I'd like to think the leasing terms are similar regardless of whether it's from Apple or from wireless carriers. Hopefully, other members will reply soon with their experience.

bparks115

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I'm trying to decide whether or not to go through AT&T or Apple as well. I like that going through Apple include AppleCare, but I plan on doing the plan that lets you update every year, so would I really need AppleCare? There's a 1 year warranty included. Decisions decisions!

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I'm trying to decide whether or not to go through AT&T or Apple as well. I like that going through Apple include AppleCare, but I plan on doing the plan that lets you update every year, so would I really need AppleCare? There's a 1 year warranty included. Decisions decisions!

Yeah but if you drop your phone with Apple care than u are covered with a deductible. I prefer to have the extra protection. You never know

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I myself would probably go through Apple, however I'm not sure how T-Mobile would handle that, given that I still owe on this phone. Regardless, I always get Apple Care on my Apple products. I'll see what I can do this year.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner