New UI design?

clouds0222

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site
I'm ok with the UI in general. I organize my apps into folders anyway, and have my 4 most used apps as the ones on the bottom dock. I do wish they would change the Messages app. Or give us options to make changes, like font style, different color bubbles, things like that....I like the stock messaging app, just wish we could make changes if we so desired. I like the idea of a dark theme as well.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
If it's not broken there's really no need to change it. It's like the Windows Start button they began playing with it and the natives got restless

jj2339

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Options aren't a bad thing though. I agree, being able to hide your apps into an app drawer to have your home screen pic visible would be nice to have, or be able to customize the theme on iMessage for how it looks.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Honestly I've noticed more quirks and bugs with iOS 10 than I ever have in previous versions. I like what they are doing but I feel like the more you add the more susceptible you are to bugs and glitches. I'm not sure how I feel about them adding features until the experience of iOS 10 is smoother.

These aren't earth shattering bugs but for instance there are times where my keyboard won't go away, screen won't turn, safari won't open links and small iMessage bugs that I never noticed in earlier versions.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Honestly I've noticed more quirks and bugs with iOS 10 than I ever have in previous versions. I like what they are doing but I feel like the more you add the more susceptible you are to bugs and glitches. I'm not sure how I feel about them adding features until the experience of iOS 10 is smoother.

These aren't earth shattering bugs but for instance there are times where my keyboard won't go away, screen won't turn, safari won't open links and small iMessage bugs that I never noticed in earlier versions.

Seems pretty smooth to me on 10.1. It was smooth for me on 10. Better than 9.3.4. For me anyways.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Seems pretty smooth to me on 10.1. It was smooth for me on 10. Better than 9.3.4. For me anyways.

The reason i have avoided 10.1 is because of my experience thus far with 10. I'd love to jump to 10.1 simply for the Portrait Mode. I haven't decided yet. I may make the jump. Like I said, nothing I'm experiencing is a deal breaker. All things I can look past easily or have found workarounds for.

Damien_Eternal

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
I wouldnt mind a UI redesign as long as it isnt drastic, meaning to the point where it would be a total relearning process in how to use it. But then I wouldnt mind if it stayed the same while adding other features either.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2