- iMore Nanite
- 4 Posts
I am a new iPhone user, migrating from Android. I have always been able to load various recordings on my phone to listen via Google Music - books, class recordings, etc.
I don't see anyway to import audio files (MP3s) to my iPhone without the use of iTunes...what am I missing? I'd like to avoid using iTunes if at all possible...I don't care for it.
- Best AnswerJun 19 2016 | 9:12 pm EDT
Welcome to iMore. You can keep using Google Music on your iPhone like you used to on your Android.
I use iTunes a lot and I've grown fond of it over time.
- 06-19-2016, 09:12 PM #2
- By meeks973 in forum iPhoneReplies: 0Last Post: 06-14-2016, 12:26 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-13-2016, 05:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Mac ProReplies: 1Last Post: 06-13-2016, 06:47 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-11-2016, 05:39 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-06-2016, 08:24 PM