Why Infinite boot loop after screen replacement?
After I replaced the LCD digitizer on an iPhone 6, it has gone into an infinite boot loop:
1. You can see the Apple logo for about 1 min.
2. The LCD turns bluish.
3. Restarts and does the same thing again.
4. After the second time, the phone turns it self off, and it is no longer possible to turn it on again. If I remove the battery, and then up it back in, the same thing happens.
I've tried replacing the battery and cleaning the connectors with isopropyl alcohol, but no luck.
- 06-15-2016, 08:34 AM #2
Re: Why Infinite boot loop after screen replacement?
Thanks to this helpful guide: How to Fix iPhone Boot Loop after Screen Replacement - HCQS Blog | Cell Phone Repair Tips.
Got my problem solved
- By Annie_i6s in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 06-16-2016, 07:49 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-14-2016, 08:50 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-14-2016, 08:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-14-2016, 05:13 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-14-2016, 11:39 AM