Which iphone should I get??

Megsh

Aug 15, 2015
Visit site
I've wanna buy my first iPhone.... Don't wanna spend a bomb on my upcoming phone so I am looking for an affordable option like 6 or se... What do you guys recommend?? Iphone 6 or iphone se??

Posted via the iMore App

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! Both are great phones. It boils down to screen size and design. If you're okay with a 4" screen I'd opt for the SE.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Definitely a personal preference kind of thing but if you aren't pressed to have the 4.7" screen, I'd opt for the iPhone SE. Other than the absence of 3D Touch and the updated Touch ID it has the current gen specs of the iPhone 6S/Plus

Megsh

Aug 15, 2015
Visit site
Thank you everyone, but is there anyone who's got an iPhone 6 as a IP6 would do better as its got a 4.7". I just wanna know how's the performance like when compared to 5SE.....

Posted via the iMore App

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Thank you everyone, but is there anyone who's got an iPhone 6 as a IP6 would do better as its got a 4.7". I just wanna know how's the performance like when compared to 5SE.....

Posted via the iMore App

The SE will outperform the iPhone 6.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

Posted via the iMore App

If performance is what you're looking for, go with the SE.

Damien_Eternal

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
The SE will outperform the 6 in some respects because the screen has a lower resolution which gives it less pixels to push. This will translate to slightly faster and smoother animations, but probably not enough to really be noticeable.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR