Delayed voicemail notifications?

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
I'm having an odd issue with my iPhone SE. I used to get voicemail notifications instantly but now I don't. I have switched my sim out of the SE a few times and with each of those phones, I got them instantly.

Most recently, someone left me a voicemail on May 31 and I just received it on June 3. I'm not sure if the issue is my sim or the phone itself.

Has this happened to anyone? How did you deal?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't recall experiencing anything like that, but if it were me, I'd contact my wireless provider and have them troubleshoot from their end before resetting the iPhone or anything like that.

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
I don't recall experiencing anything like that, but if it were me, I'd contact my wireless provider and have them troubleshoot from their end before resetting the iPhone or anything like that.

Hmm okay, I'll consider that thank you. By the way, this is the unlocked SE.

rdmartin1

Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
I havent noticed a delay but my phone has said visual voicemail unavailable several times. Not sure what caused that issue or if they are even related.

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
I did a switch of phones again and this time, I had 5 new voice messages (4 of them are spam, but still). I wonder if there's a way to refresh voicemails on the iPhone like I have on my other phone.

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
I have been stalling about doing something about this, so I have been temporarily switching phones.

Anyway, I contacted my carrier and they tried to help me with this. What they found out is that there is an issue with the SE and visual voicemail temporarily and that is something that can be fixed in the next update by Apple. For now, my only solution is to switch phones or just dial my voicemail the old way to check if someone left a voicemail after I receive a call.

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
Have this issue on 5s Verizon that I brought to tmobile. When I restart VM usually pop up.

I'm going to try the restarting thing, that's a great idea! Interesting that this happens with your 5s. When I had one, it was okay but it was on like ios 9 something. It makes me wonder when this started.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner