- 05-29-2016, 04:05 AM #2
Re: How to allow only favourites incoming calls?
Settings>Do Not Disturb.
When Do Not Disturb is on, a crescent moon , or half-moon, icon will appear in the status bar. There are two ways to turn Do Not Disturb on or off:
- Tap Settings > Do Not Disturb. Choose Manual to turn on Do Not Disturb now or set a schedule.
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to open Control Center. Tap the crescent moon.
Set A Schedule
If you don't want to be disturbed at a certain time, you can set a schedule. Tap Settings > Do Not Disturb and turn on Scheduled. Then set a time.
Change Your Settings.
You can also choose when you want to be disturbed:
- Allow Calls From: Allow calls from everyone, no one, your favorites, or specific contact groups stored on your device or your iCloud account.
- Repeated Calls: If someone calls you twice within three minutes, the call won't be silenced.
- Silence: Choose to silence calls and notifications always or only when the device is locked.
- 06-06-2016, 03:22 PM #3
- 06-06-2016, 07:29 PM #4
- 06-06-2016, 08:02 PM #5
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 3Last Post: 05-30-2016, 06:09 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 05-29-2016, 05:10 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-28-2016, 08:22 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-28-2016, 03:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 0Last Post: 05-28-2016, 03:04 PM