Why did you buy your phone?

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Note 5 was my last phone. I upgraded to the 6s Plus because I felt sick of Android. Before the Note 5 I was rocking the iPhone 6 and have always wanted a bigger iPhone, hence the 6s Plus.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I currently have an iPhone 6S Plus. My previous iPhone was an iPhone 6S. Why did I buy the iPhone 6S Plus? I simply wanted one. I've had every iPhone since the iPhone 4S, and the iPhone I had prior to that was the iPhone 3G.

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
My actual last phone is the Lumia 640. My reason for buying the iPhone SE is because I didn't like where the Windows 10 mobile platform was going, also I liked iOS and that small size factor is awesome.

Well, I'm typing on my Lumia right now so I am probably just weird. I just like them both, okay?

Sent from mTalk

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I had the iPhone 6S prior to this 6S Plus. I moved to the plus for 2 reasons. One is that I traded my iPad for an Apple Watch and the Plus is a nice tweener device. Two is that we have new baby (was pregnant at the time) and the OIS would be better for capturing moving kids from what I've read.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I had the iPhone 6S prior to this 6S Plus. I moved to the plus for 2 reasons. One is that I traded my iPad for an Apple Watch and the Plus is a nice tweener device. Two is that we have new baby (was pregnant at the time) and the OIS would be better for capturing moving kids from what I've read.

Congratulations on your new addition to the family, sir...:)

rdmartin1

Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
Last phone (still using) is a Galaxy Note 4. Added a line for business reason and want to move to the Apple ecosystem. So I have an iPad Pro and iPhone SE. Will be moving to the iPhone 7 upon release the SE is just too small.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Previous phone was the 5S
Current phone is the 6S.
Upgraded because I wanted "more "better" - (bigger screen, more ram, faster chip, better battery life = "more better")
Before these, I had a 4S.
Good Luck

Furt

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Galaxy S7. Went back to iOS because Google literally will not let me pay for apps on my main account. Many hours over many days on the phone with play store support still hasn't solved the issue so I plan to stay with Apple just because I trust they will keep my account in proper working order

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner