Why did you buy your phone?

chrisforpm

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Current phone is an iPhone 6s Plus. Why did I buy it? As much as I liked the 6 plus it was buggy. The 6s plus is smooth with the extra RAM and I actually use 3D Touch.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I went from a 5s to a 6s in December. I purchased it because I wanted the better camera and other features. I Love it and have no regrets!

Last edited:

27John117

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
I been getting the "S" models of the iPhone ever since they started on Verizon, so I had the 5s. Every model I got was always 16gb and I hated it, was never enough room for what I wanted to do with it. This time I got the 6s plus 64gb model. I was fed up with the 16gb base model and decided to go bigger in size internally and externally. I love it, now I can enjoy all my games and my music collection all in one place and have room to spare.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Because I needed a phone and my cousin had an iPhone 4 and I wanted one. Got the 8 gb iPhone 4 and made do for 20 months, before upgrading to the 16 gb iPhone 5. 2 years later I upgrade to the 64 gb 6s Plus.

xtremeled

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Why did I buy my phone? I found that the string that was tied between my 2 cans was starting to fray. I was losing sound quality and text was also buggy.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
6s currently, up from the 6.
Passed the 6 down, and wanted force touch, better processor :)

Next is the 7 or whatever it ends up being called.

dnalevelc

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
I had the LG G5 before getting the iPhone 6S Plus. The G5 was a nice phone but there were some OS decisions I didn't like. Some LG's fault and some Google's fault. I decided to go back to iPhone to try the waters again. I had an iPhone 5 right after they came out. I'm liking the phone. I still have my android tablet to keep myself in the Google realm.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Last phone was a Nexus 6P. I've had every Nexus device since launch and was very happy on the Android platform. Almost 2 months ago I decided to try an iPhone (6s plus) and so far have not been disappointed. I wasn't unhappy with Android, but I just wanted to try Apple.

Same reason I left Verizon after 15 years and switched to Tmobile......I just wanted to try something different.

And so far have not been disappointed.

Damien_Eternal

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
The first iPhone I had was the 5s 32gb. Before that was the LG Optimus G 16gb. The 6s Plus 64gb I have now is my second iPhone and I love it. I got it because I wanted to step up in CPU performance and RAM as well, along with the larger screen size and increase in storage.

Duke Nukem 3D

May 24, 2016
Visit site
My 1st smartphone was/is the Nokia Lumia 521, why I bought it? Cuz was the cheapest :biggrin: one they had. That was 2 years ago, :rolleyes: and I still have it. No plan to upgrade :talk-hand: for me until it's useless. My previous phone was a flip-phone with a 2" screen (diagonally). LoL.........I don't care if I have the latest smartphone.

nekodog

Feb 18, 2016
Visit site
My last phone prior to my current phone was a 4s. Now I have a 6. Before the 4s, I tried several - flipphones, Razr, BB, etc but for some reason or another just wasn't happy or comfortable with whatever I had. I decided to take the plunge and get Apple and have been happy since...

KAWZ

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
When the iPhone first came out I was using both a T-Mobile Sidekick and a Blackberry. I carried a texting device (Sidekicks were oddly shaped, I didn't like taking calls on it), a call taking device, and an iPod. Moral of the story.. I stuck with the iPhone because it allowed me to limit the devices I had on my person at a time because it could do everything my other devices did. I currently have a second phone (Galaxy Note) that I only use for drawing with the S-Pen but I don't use it for anything else, iPhone is primary. I didn't upgrade my iPhone 6 to the iPhone 6s because it wasn't much of an upgrade. Perhaps the iPhone 7.

erikbock

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I had the iPhone 6 and got the 6s. I have always had 16 GB iPhones and when I got that with the iPhone 6 that was a mistake. When the 6s came out I went 64 GB.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I had the iPhone 6 and got the 6s. I have always had 16 GB iPhones and when I got that with the iPhone 6 that was a mistake. When the 6s came out I went 64 GB.

Yeah 16gb is really tough. I always got the base ones but with the 6 started getting the middle (64). Even that is tight now, so I'll be going at least 128gb next time. Hopefully they go 32/128/256 this time ;)

KelseyRo4

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
I switched from the note 5. I missed the awesome battery life, how smoothly everything syncs with my Mac, being able to go to the Apple Store for repairs or help, how smoothly iOS runs, and having all my photos dating back 6+ years thanks to the iPhoto library :)

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Coming from the regular 6. After trying a friend iPhone 6 for hours playing with it, I needed to reply to an iMessage on my phone, that's when I realized that my regular iPhone 6 size wasn't right for me. I started planing to get the 6s plus as soon as it will be release and that what I did last November by getting the 6s plus which I'm presently using as my main daily phone and media consumption device.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
My current phone is the iPhone 6S. I purchased it because my wife broke her iPhone 6 and since she doesn't have the best track record with phones I gave her my 6 and upgraded to the 6S 128 GB. Had she not broken her phone I'd probably still have the 6. Although it was a 64 GB and I'm much more happy with 128GBs than I would have been with 64 looking back.

SydAussie

May 28, 2016
Visit site
My last phone was the iPhone SE (and a Blackberry prior to that) and I upgraded to an iPhone 6s Plus because I loved the bigger screen (the SE felt cramped after a while), the better resolution, faster Touch ID and the 3D Touch.

My SE was a 64GB and I stuck with that for my 6s Plus.

Last edited:

Nogitsune Micah

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Wanted to replace my lagdroid. I also like ios and I sell the products so I wanted to really learn more than a superficial level and experience ios better.

It is my secondary phone with my lumia being the primary.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2