Does anyone use a battery case?

Jamie Wooten

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Just so I'm understanding correctly. The apple battery case is safe to leave on the phone all the time if I want? Does it affect the overall battery life of the phone by what it looks like, keeping it charged? Came back to an iPhone 6s after being in android land for a few years. Thanks!

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Just so I'm understanding correctly. The apple battery case is safe to leave on the phone all the time if I want? Does it affect the overall battery life of the phone by what it looks like, keeping it charged? Came back to an iPhone 6s after being in android land for a few years. Thanks!

Overall with these batteries it's best to exercise them some. So if you find your phone battery never gets used, I'd go without the case now and then to let the battery do its job.

anon(9776449)

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
I don't use. I have a iPhone 6s plus and if I use a battery case it's going to be sooo big. I'm still trying to find a battery case for the plus model that fits and look like a normal case not adding too much bulk

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I sometimes use my Mophie for my 6s Plus. It depends on my mood. It does make the phone larger and bulkier, but it's always nice to have extra juice

CSI Guy

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site
I have been using Mophie battery cases for years and love them. I just slap it on the phone and never take it off. I always have a full charge ready to use. Best case for my uses since I hate to use a car charger etc. Always with me, always ready to switch on. Hope that helps.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox