Lock Screen App Changed to Hangouts on Bluetooth

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
So the app in the lower left hand corner of the lock screen (when connected to Bluetooth) has changed from Google Music to Hangouts. I use Google Music for my music and frequently use it in the car. It was very handy to have it on my lock screen for easy access. This is the second time this has happened.

Anyone have any advice on how to change it back or why this is doing this? Hangouts is completely useless for me in the car on Bluetooth.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Play your Google music some and maybe it will come back. I've never seen an app icon on my lockscreen. Some have to do with Handoff.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
So the app in the lower left hand corner of the lock screen (when connected to Bluetooth) has changed from Google Music to Hangouts. I use Google Music for my music and frequently use it in the car. It was very handy to have it on my lock screen for easy access. This is the second time this has happened.

Anyone have any advice on how to change it back or why this is doing this? Hangouts is completely useless for me in the car on Bluetooth.

Do you have another iOS device or a Mac with Handoff enabled? If so, the Hangouts app was the last app used on one of your devices.

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Do you have another iOS device or a Mac with Handoff enabled? If so, the Hangouts app was the last app used on one of your devices.

Nope. The only thing I have (right now) is my iPhone. It's just weird. It's happened a few times now. It actually switched back this afternoon for a little while then went back to Hangouts.

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
And today it's gone from Hangouts to Music to Hangouts again. Really pretty annoying. How sad is it that this is the only major quibble I have with this phone?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
And today it's gone from Hangouts to Music to Hangouts again. Really pretty annoying. How sad is it that this is the only major quibble I have with this phone?

The only other thing it might be is location based reminders or those app have access to location services.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW