What do others say about your iPhone?

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
My dad made a comment about my iPhone SE being nice but too small. "I could watch movies on mine but this is too small to watch videos on". I laughed because it is a comment that he would say.

After hearing his comment, it made me wonder, what do other people say about your iPhone? This can be about size, app quality, cameras, etc but preferably none of the "Apple sucks" stuff.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Some like the design and size of my 6s+ and some doesn't like the size at all.

At the end of the day, they all agree that the battery life on the Plus is a BEAST.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I don't care what anyone thinks about my SE

In fact I purposely put my old beat up case on it so most of my friends think I'm still rocking my 5s even thou I told them I got a new iPhone.

I believe when it comes down to it no one really cares what type of phone you have as long as they believe they have a better one

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
People we generally pretty neutral. Most others in my area already iPhones so it's nothing new. I'm usually an annual upgrader and get release day delivery so I'll get comments for a while after that but they eventually taper off.

Damien_Eternal

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
My father said the 6s Plus I have is huge. "Its like carrying a license plate around in your pocket." Very much something my father would say.

chrisforpm

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Most people that I know own iPhones, but none own a plus model. So I usually get the holy crap your phone is large, or is that an iPad mini or a phone?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
What do others say about your iPhone?
I don't care. It's a tool for me to get things done I want to get done. I flat out don't give a rip what others think - I have a device that does what I need it to do.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Like kch50428 and SwitchBeach, I don't care what others say about about my iPhone. Having said that, people are often wowed by it when I use it to pay for things via Pay. Numerous people have asked why don't I have a case on it? Still, I don't recall anyone saying anything negative about it, and why would they? I mean, it's mine...

Last edited:

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Nobody says anything. Now and then someone will say how they wouldn't use Apple (in general, not about my phone specifically) but it's rare.

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
People around here don't smack talk much about other people's phones. I did have an incident once at a chain store using a loyalty card from the Apple wallet. The customer behind me in line distracted the clerk by starting a discussion about his Android phone could do the same thing. The clerk wasn't paying attention and over charged me on a few items. The clerk decided to void the transaction and start over. The customer behind me got embarrassed and moved to another register line.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I don't really care what others think. I've never cared. I've always just been me and people can take it or leave it. Same goes for anything I own, including my phone.

DriftSlave

May 22, 2016
Visit site
Strangers, not really unless i'm at the apple store...which is a place i hate being in btw.

Most of my friends don't care outside of the ones who are tech savvy, they honestly just like to show off the newest phone they import or whatever.

Though I personally asked someone at a convention where he got this case tho....

batmobile_iPhone_6_case_1.jpg

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
No one has made any offhand comments about any of my iPhones, including my current 6s Plus. In conversations specifically about our phones, my cousin picked up my 6s Plus and said it was too big for him. He uses the iP 6. When I first showed it to my Wife in September, she said it was too big for her. Those are the only two comments made about any of my iPhones ever.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
No one has made any offhand comments about any of my iPhones, including my current 6s Plus. In conversations specifically about our phones, my cousin picked up my 6s Plus and said it was too big for him. He uses the iP 6. When I first showed it to my Wife in September, she said it was too big for her. Those are the only two comments made about any of my iPhones ever.

Keith your phone is. Well it is. Ummm

I also don't worry about the comments like your still using a 4 inch phone but secretly they are not happy with there choice of device or they wouldn't notice my choice

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods