Streaming music from my iPhone to my car radio
This may seem like a dense question, but can someone tell me how I can stream music from my iPhone to my car radio? I have a 2013 Honda Civic and I have bluetooth capability to answer phone calls, but I don't know how to listen to music from my phone. Thanks for any help!
- 04-22-2016, 12:35 PM #2
Re: Streaming music from my iPhone to my car radio
Yes it has an AUX button. Plus it has an AUX line input where it looks like I can plug a cord into it. But what do I plug in exactly? My earphones? I'm not experienced with this at all! I just recently wanted to start using this feature....thanks for any help!
- 04-22-2016, 12:51 PM #4
- 04-22-2016, 12:57 PM #6
- 04-22-2016, 09:44 PM #7
- By fabio984 in forum iOS 9Replies: 5Last Post: 06-13-2016, 10:12 AM
- By tom_55 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 4Last Post: 04-23-2016, 03:19 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-22-2016, 04:09 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-22-2016, 12:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-22-2016, 12:12 PM