Does your iPhone log in to all apps automatically when you restore/backup your phone
Hi, I know this is probably a silly question but really need to know the true answer. A friend had to get an iphone battery replace and was asked to back up the phone before setting back to factory setting. Upon getting phone back had to put everything back on phone but when they did this they said it logged them in to all the apps they had on their phone without asking for the password. Can you please advise if this is true as I am finding it hard to believe this could happen without them putting in the password.
- 04-20-2016, 05:44 PM #2
- 04-20-2016, 07:30 PM #3
- 25,036 Posts
Re: Does your iPhone log in to all apps automatically when you restore/backup your phone
So if you don't want them open, then you will need to log out of all your apps first before backing up. Then after setting back up you have to log in to everything. Thing is, no one does it that way. Your security us still intact. No one can access your apps while they are backed up.
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 04-20-2016, 04:14 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-20-2016, 12:57 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-19-2016, 08:06 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-19-2016, 07:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-19-2016, 06:46 PM