Does your iPhone log in to all apps automatically when you restore/backup your phone?

I

iMore Question

Does your iPhone log in to all apps automatically when you restore/backup your phone

Hi, I know this is probably a silly question but really need to know the true answer. A friend had to get an iphone battery replace and was asked to back up the phone before setting back to factory setting. Upon getting phone back had to put everything back on phone but when they did this they said it logged them in to all the apps they had on their phone without asking for the password. Can you please advise if this is true as I am finding it hard to believe this could happen without them putting in the password.
Thank you

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Does your iPhone log in to all apps automatically when you restore/backup your phone

Typically, when you restore from a backup, your device is put like it was prior to backing it up.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: Does your iPhone log in to all apps automatically when you restore/backup your phone

So if you don't want them open, then you will need to log out of all your apps first before backing up. Then after setting back up you have to log in to everything. Thing is, no one does it that way. Your security us still intact. No one can access your apps while they are backed up.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro