Best phone you ever had?

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
4s, still using it, like the size and weight of it. I think that no manufacturer will ever make a phone again that is as good today as this was in its time

jmherndon

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
Love reading these... my 6S plus is the best, but I still loved these probably as much at the time... never leaving Apple because its such a complete product/system.

4S - wish I could still use it sometimes...love the bigger screens but miss the build and casing
RAZR v3xx - loved it but the display went out from normal use
Blackberry 9650 - harder to type on than my 8330 but loved BBs until I went Apple

Worst phone - Blackberry Storm2, that thing sucked.

timswork

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
My current iPhone 6s Plus really is the best phone I've ever had. With its super-fast TouchID, Force Touch for shortcuts, optical image stabilization, and super batter life, it truly is able to eclipse my previous best phone--the iPhone 5s.

I still love my old 5s until the end of time, with it's perfect one-handed form factor, and it took me a while to warm up the 6s Plus paperweight. But I just can't imagine going back to the 5s now that my hands have adapted to the 6s Plus.

The 6s Plus truly is Apple's best iPhone yet, and my favorite; and I've had 4 of them over the past 7 years.

The 4S was just a gorgeous work of art, with it's glass casing and modern form factor. And the 3GS was, well, it was my first iPhone and one tends to feel endeared towards their first of anything; but it looks and acts like a dinosaur now.

Before that I had my first smartphone, the Cingular 8125, a Windows Mobile (6?) phone with a little stylus. The photos are pure crap compared to those of today, but it was my first all-in-one; and my Motorola V400 flip-phone was my very first phone at all.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I think I'd have to go with the 6. The 6S has brought a few bugs and quirks that just weren't present on my 6 and I've had issues with the 3D Touch feature. The 6, in my experienced, worked wonderfully. And it brought my desired screen size. That is probably the best phone I had. The 5S is the runner up tied with my HTC M8.

GGIBS

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
If we are going strictly on the model of phone and not current technology, then I have to say the iPhone 4 by far was the best phone I ever had. The screen was amazing (first retina) and the phone itself was absolutely a fantastic user experience (minus anntenna-gate, use a case anyway).

iphone5s

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
All time favourite BlackBerry 9900

-Call clarity
-Stamina
-Signal strength
-Mail / text message handling
-Design
-BEST notification for loud environments

I think the world should observe one day a year where we activate and use our old BlackBerry devices.:rotfl:

JohninCT2

Jan 8, 2016
Visit site
It would have to be my 3gs. Because it was my first smartphone and I'll never get that thrill back. I've bought every new iPhone except the 4 and none really does anything that my 3gs didn't do - at least within the sphere of what I use my phone for. On my 3gs I could listen to music on itunes, Pandora and Spotify, watch youtube, browse, read facebook, get news and weather, take pictures, and read/send emails and texts. That's pretty much all I do now on my 6s. It's faster, but my 3gs was fast enough. It's screen is better, but my 3gs screen was OK for me. I'm hard pressed to think of an app I use today that I didn't use on my 3gs or that works substantially better on my 6s.

dieseldk

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
In its time Nokia 8210 was a great phone maybe the best I ever had if you look at the options.
Nokia 3210, nexus one and iPhone 4s was great to.

OniTamo30

Mar 28, 2016
Visit site
I was the happiest with the HTC One M8. I loved the incredible speed, boomsound, build quality, software (blinkfeed is amazing), battery life, fast updates, etc. I sold it after one year of usage because I loved the idea of a bigger iPhone.
When I bought the iPhone 6 I was quite satisfied but then I made a mistake by installing iOS 9 😏 I'm still on the iPhone 6 but I'm looking to get me a new phone. Android most definitely.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
73c33d0a786ca1e53110faafdc4bcb5e.jpg
490840abf1efe75a3cefbd7e7f598b52.jpg

52957d3e6fccb1578279197b649c7e1c.jpg

Nexus S was my all-time favorite. Followed by the BlackBerry Bold 9000 and the Nokia 6700 Classic.

dfb8085

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
no doubt my blackberry bold 9000. I loved the style and I can tell you as far as email and messaging it was hands down the best. Its a shame what happen to blackberry

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm holding it in my hand right now (6s Plus). I've had a million phones over the past 20 years or so. None of them were as good as this one.

johnathanblade

Jan 22, 2015
Visit site
It's a tie: Nokia Music Xpress 5310 or Nexus 5. The Nexus 5 was my first LTE phone and it was always buttery smooth in operation, as I never updated it to Lollipop. The Music Xpress was a fun little device that I MacGuyver'ed to do all kinds of Nifty things, Like tethering and Video playback. It was also a great running companion due to its pocket-able size and quality music playback. Ultimately, it was more fun to use than the 1st gen Android phone that replaced it.

Lefty724

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
no doubt my blackberry bold 9000. I loved the style and I can tell you as far as email and messaging it was hands down the best. Its a shame what happen to blackberry

Agreed!!!!

I am mostly email and text message on my devices. I hardly talk since I'd rather text or email. Blackberrys were great!

The bad thing is that I run my business from my phone and my livelihood depends on my software. Blackberry dropped the ball as far as I'm concerned.

This is the reason a flagship device will always be in my hands....at least that's what I tell my wife lol.

thecaptainjoe

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
I love my iPhone 6S Plus but my all time favorite phone so far has been the Blackberry Bold 9700. I still sometimes wish for a similar modernized device. ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1461048238.129146.jpg

fightcrazy

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
My top phone to date has to be the Samsung Galaxy S7. I own the iPhone 6S with 128 gb of internal storage, great phone, have several other Androids but the latest Samsung Galaxy S7 has to be the best. Perfect size, screen is fabulous, very powerful and it has it all. Samsung hit a home run with the Samsung Galaxy S7.

tramsay09

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
My first phone was a Nokia 6110 that lasted forever

then the One Plus One

and now the iPhone 6 64GB

The worst phone was the Nokia C3

metalchick719

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
For me, I would have to say my Nokia XpressMusic 5310 (I LOVED that little phone! I was so broken up when I lost it in Jan. 2011 at a BJ's store), my Nokia Lumia 920 (I only pick it over the 925 because it's got double the storage) and my iPhone 6s. When I lost my XpressMusic 5310, I insisted on getting another Nokia as a replacement. Sadly, they no longer carried the same phone, so I ended up getting the Nokia E73 Mode. I wouldn't say I hated it per se, but it couldn't compare to the 5310, and it ran into an issue of occasionally not reading the SD card, which really sucked. I thought it was my particular phone, so I sent it back to T-Mobile, but the replacement I got did the same stupid thing.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW