Best phone you ever had?

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
The phone I was most wow'd by were my BB10 devices and that was coming from every iPhone up through iPhone 5. Loved each one, but I think it was the BB10 OS and its potential that got me. It wasn't perfect but I loved the potential. It's really too bad that it never gained traction. Obviously, I came back to iOS and am glad that I did, but I do miss many features that I had on my Z10 and Q10.

St_Deborah

Banned
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Mine are as follows
1. iPhone 6s Plus (For me, it takes the place of having to carry a tablet. The less devices, the better. I already carry a 13in MacBook Pro around everywhere for my writings)
2. iPhone 6
3. Nexus 4

Actually scratch number 3. My third favorite was the Moto X :p

jayzero76

Mar 23, 2013
Visit site
Best phone was the oneplus one everything was just awesome

Oneplus one
IPhone 5s gold 64GB
Nexus 6p

Worst phones
Iphone 6 (to small screen with bad resolution and to flimpsy)

Bad Larry

Feb 3, 2016
Visit site
I didn't think that anything could beat my BlackBerry Z30, it was just a great device, a real monster with awesome specs, but the lack of carrier support for software upgrades and glaring lack of apps made it impossible to stay with.

So, with no hesitation I can definitively state that my iPhone 6S Plus is the best and most amazing phone I've ever had.

jaylovett21

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Have never had a more complete phone than my iPhone 6s Plus. This phone has everything I've always wanted in a smartphone. My other favorites are:

iPhone 5s
Blackberry Bold 9700 (this phone was a tank!)
Motorola Razr2 V9

That being said the worst phone I've ever owned is:

iPhone 5 (chipped bezels and housing right out the box & battery issues)

parker5011

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Have never had a more complete phone than my iPhone 6s Plus. This phone has everything I've always wanted in a smartphone. My other favorites are:

iPhone 5s
Blackberry Bold 9700 (this phone was a tank!)
Motorola Razr2 V9

That being said the worst phone I've ever owned is:

iPhone 5 (chipped bezels and housing right out the box & battery issues)

I'll bet you got the black iPhone 5! Had the same one. Traded it for the white space grey and never looked back

sjohnvivian

Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
I think my favourite phone will always be the BlackBerry Bold 9900. It was a slick phone and just worked so well!

But I am forever entrenched in iOS and the Apple platform, so of my iOS devices it's probably my iPhone SE. It's a great pocketable, user friendly phone with excellent battery life and an amazing camera to boot. Everything I need!

Last edited:

parker5011

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I think my favourite phone will always be the BlackBerry Bold 9900. It was a slick phone and just worked so well!

But I am forever entrenched in iOS and the Apple platform, so of my iOS devices it's probably my iPhone SE. It's a great pocketable, user friendly phone with excellent battery life and an amazing camer to boot. Everything I need!

I love my iPhone 6 but the more people talk about the SE the more intrigued I am. Haha

mayconvert

May 7, 2013
Visit site
past to present
Motorola Razr (flip phone)
iPhone 3GS
iPhone 4S
Samsung Galaxy S7/Note 5

Sorry iPhone 6 series is pure ugly... but still great phones.

clickitykeys

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
A little red BlackBerry Curve 8310 and a delightful BlackBerry Q10 were the most enjoyable smartphones I have ever owned. Everything else has been just a functional, but boring ol' slab of glass.

zocster

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Flavour of the year for me is my 6s+, rose gold. My all time favorite though...

2e1705201b2ba1f835afbf39343c1d5a.jpg

Last edited:

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
iPhone 4 - loved the Retina display. Clearest screen I'd ever seen. I loved that design, was perfect. I'd take an SE internals in that body.

Blackberry 9900 - One of the best designed phone ever. I loved the 9900 feel, designed, keyboard. It was an awesome phone and best blackberry.

iPhone 5/5S/SE great feeling phone. Can't wait for my iPhone SE to come in.

Honorary Mention - iPhone 6 Plus enjoyed the big screen

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal