Best phone you ever had?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
My best phone is my current iPhone 6s Plus, however my favorite phone was my Blackberry 9930.

1c6171cd329625f705458eecf80d3fa8.jpg

iphone5s

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
Wow! Nice thread. It's quite clear where many Apple users came from. As a Blackberry ex-pat I'm getting quite verklempt. Go ahead, please continue to talk amongst yourselves.....

2oh1

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
I may feel nostalgic about my iPhone 4 (with bumper! Love that bumper!) but my 6 Plus is easily the greatest mobile device I've ever owned.

Chargerman165

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Both the iPhone 6s 64g Gold and Space Gray that I carry now. Love them both and at one time was Andriod all the way. Simply put a lot of great features, easy to use and simply they just work with no issues and that is what I need for them to do. Never leave home without both phones and my iPad Air 2 64g.

HarryLime

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
Interesting how many Blakberries (Blackberry's?) are in this thread. Best illustrator on why they are where they are now because most that have posted have moved on.

Mine list:
iPhone 5S
Blackberry 9900
iPhone 4

My real #1 is the Blackberry Classic. What a gorgeous phone. I had it for a few days until I returned it to Amazon and went back to my 5S because I was too far deep into the ecosystem and I wanted an Apple Watch. Still look periodically on Amazon Deals or local Craigslist for one for $100-150.

Jack Mastersons

May 27, 2013
Visit site
It would have to be my trusty Motorola E815. Supported Transflash cards (now known as micro SD), had great T9, could tether via cable with USB, Bluetooth sharing of files, MP3 ringtones from the SD card, took hours video all day long before running out of juice.

Apr 1, 2016
Visit site
Are you really surprised? Blackberry phones have always been tops. Their OS was incredible. But now, for whatever reason, they have just let everything go. The new Priv phone is incredible, but it's an android.. They REALLY should have stepped up when they had the chance. But their downfall was zero, and I do mean zero promotion of their products. You see iPhone everywhere. You see android everywhere. But no Blackberry. It's really a shame they have shot themselves in the foot.

jbracy

Dec 21, 2015
Visit site
Ericsson T39 - one of the first Bluetooth phones. And one of the few world phones back in 2001. Made it handy since I traveled between the US and UK a lot back then.

Apple had a great feature then - when someone called and your phone was linked to your Mac via bluetooth the phone number would show up on your screen. I don't know why they discontinued that feature.

ert39_00.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox