Network

2015Girl

Feb 18, 2016
Visit site
My wifi isn't working. How do I get it to work? When I go to other network it doesn't show up and I don't know the network name. I have the ssid and key number.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Here's a couple quick tricks you can try. Unplug and wait 30 seconds then plug the wifi router (the device with the antenna's or that came from your cable or phone company) back in to reboot it. Try rebooting your iPhone, this is NOT simply turning it off and back, what I mean is hold the power and home buttons at the same time for about 10 seconds until the apple logo appears and your device restarts. Try putting the phone in airplane mode and then turning OFF airplane mode. Settings, then you will see the toggle switch. Lastly and this is extreme, try resetting the networking, this will eliminate any custom network settings you may have, BUT it might fix you, go to Settings, then General, then Reset, then Reset Networking. THEN reboot the phone then try to connect to your wifi again. :)

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
My wifi isn't working. How do I get it to work? When I go to other network it doesn't show up and I don't know the network name. I have the ssid and key number.

Tiffany, if the above suggestions don't work, call your wifi provider and see if they can send a signal to your modem/router. This sometimes will do more than the simple reboot.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Tiffany, if the above suggestions don't work, call your wifi provider and see if they can send a signal to your modem/router. This sometimes will do more than the simple reboot.

Additionally Comcast/Xfinity and iphone are notoriously finicky, so if you have Comcast, this too could be the issue. Again a call to comcast could help. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2