- 04-06-2016, 05:21 PM #2
- 04-06-2016, 05:39 PM #3
- 04-06-2016, 05:40 PM #4
- 04-06-2016, 08:34 PM #6
- 04-06-2016, 08:43 PM #7
Assuming you're using an iPhone the attachment should be located within the body of the email, usually at the very bottom. This is also assuming that the attachment is a format that is compatible with iPhone.
As @ledsteplin asked, more detail would be very much appreciated. That way we can focus on your actual issue rather than speak in hypotheticals and assumptions.
- 04-06-2016, 08:48 PM #8
- 04-06-2016, 08:51 PM #9
- 04-06-2016, 09:14 PM #10
- 04-06-2016, 11:32 PM #11
- 04-07-2016, 07:18 AM #12
- 04-07-2016, 07:24 AM #13
Tiffany, if you're using the iMore app, that's the wrong app. You need the iMore forums app. They are different. You can't save images in the iMore app. Get the iMore forums app.
iMore Forums by Mobile Nations
Or use TapaTalk.
Tapatalk - Discussions and Chat about Cars, Photography, Games and other Interests by Quoord Systems
- 04-07-2016, 12:31 PM #15
- By James Falconer in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 23Last Post: 08-24-2016, 11:49 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-06-2016, 12:12 PM
- By DarlaMack in forum Wallpapers & RingtonesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-04-2016, 07:39 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhoneReplies: 4Last Post: 04-04-2016, 12:57 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-30-2016, 09:51 AM