What is the longest you have gone without your iPhone?

MiniAnnie

Jan 27, 2016
Visit site
My husband took my iPhone on a business trip for 3 days and I realized how much I really do depend on having it! Anyone else relate to what my struggle has been for what seemed like an eternity without my iPhone?

Snowdin

Dec 18, 2015
Visit site
Uh... Like... 2 hours. Someone stole my iphone so I had to be without it until I got home to another iPhone that was sitting around doing nothing. It was bearable but I was incredibly bored (aside from being pissed at the fact it was stolen by some person while I wasn't looking)

parker5011

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
My wife had to go without her 5s for like 3 days. All we had for her to use until we could get to an  store was a 3GS. She was not happy.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
30 min bc I left the house to pick up a prescription and left the phone on the counter. If it was for longer than that, I would turn around and get it. I'm pathetic, I know.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Every once in a while I accidentally leave it at home. I never let it go more than a few hours though.

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
Since I own 5 of them I dropped one on the ground one time this was my iPhone 4. The phone layed in the sun for at least 3 hours. Took the phone inside cooled the phone down and the while was fine. Although I also had my iPhone 4s with me as well.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I forgot my iPhone while running to the corner store....that was the longest 10 minutes of my life

Last edited:

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
oh I had left my iPhone on a shelf at GoodWill at one time. Once I discovered I did not have the phone in like less than a second I headed back to that shelf and there was the phone. Lucky then.

johndill17

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
I once drove away without my iPhone. I didn't get more than 100 feet down the road before I turned around to go back for it. I believe that a little part of my soul died that day.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
15 minutes, when I went down the hall to use the copier and my phone was charging; it's such a horrid feeling and pathetic!