- 04-06-2016, 01:27 PM #2iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: Chromelaunch charge case SCAM
I thought the same however after I emailed the support team after not receiving any delivery - approximately 3 weeks and they responded that they had been overwhelmed with orders. They gave me a date they expected to have the order filled - about an additional week and I have received my product.
I have only used it for one day so I cannot say if I am happy with the overall batter life. What I can say is I love the design. I used the case straight out of the box and it began to charge my phone so I know the product works. How much additional battery I get it still unknown.
Overall I love the design. I was not happy that it took so long to be delivered but I know they are advertising the heck out of the case so understand.
Hope this is helpful to some.
- 04-07-2016, 02:40 AM #3
- By iMore Question in forum iPad Pro (9.7-inch)Replies: 1Last Post: 04-06-2016, 09:24 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhoneReplies: 1Last Post: 04-06-2016, 08:55 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 3Last Post: 04-06-2016, 05:47 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad Pro (9.7-inch)Replies: 1Last Post: 04-05-2016, 07:59 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-05-2016, 09:12 AM