I got SUPER lucky! Apple Store / jailbreaking experience

KillaMike99

Mar 17, 2016
Visit site
So I have been waiting on iOS 9.2 on my iPhone 6 Plus and my iPad Air 2 for a little while now. A few days ago, I called Apple and I told them that my iPhone 6 Plus screen cracked and that I felt it was a malfunction because I never dropped the phone, and the crack started right where the phone was starting to bend. Originally, the lady on the phone was trying to charge me $130 for the repair, but eventually she gave me a promo code and sent me to my nearest Apple store. When I got there, they told me my screen could not be replaced because the phone was bent too far and that it would cost $300 to trade in for another phone. I complained and told them that is ridiculous because the screen broke because the phone was made out of ****ty metal which is Apple's fault. The guy contacted his manager and the manager approved me to get a brand-new iPhone free of charge. So now I am happy as can be because I just swapped out my cracked iPhone 6 Plus for a brand-new one. So I get home, set it up, and what do I find in the settings? iOS 9.1 so I used Pangu to jailbreak so now I am really a happy camper. Now I just have to wait a little bit longer to jailbreak my iPad Air 2 and I will be set, but at least I have one device jailbroken instead of none.

MaxSmarties

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
you are lucky for one reason: they didn't charge you for the replacement.
The iPhone doesn't bend by itself..... :not-interested:

Happy for you nonetheless.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods