I really wanted iPhone 7c Plus!

jianrong

Dec 29, 2014
Visit site
Apple should make some.

In light blue, red and another color. With the specs of iPhone 7 Plus. :)

Can we get petition to Apple?

Maybe moderator with connection could assist?

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
You can't petition a company to make a product. I mean, you could but it doesn't really matter if it doesn't make sense for Apple.
Our mods and Ambassadors have no affiliation directly to Apple.
I suggest submitting product feedback to Apple. https://www.apple.com/feedback/#mn_p

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Apple should make some.

In light blue, red and another color. With the specs of iPhone 7 Plus. :)

Can we get petition to Apple?

Maybe moderator with connection could assist?

You're probably not the only one that wishes for it. But with the 5se being introduced I could not see it happening at this time. Unfortunately Apple dictates what they are going to do with iPhones.

Rob Phillips

Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
You're probably not the only one that wishes for it. But with the 5se being introduced I could not see it happening at this time. Unfortunately Apple dictates what they are going to do with iPhones.

True story. Apple has made it blatantly obvious that Apple does what Apple wants to do.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
True story. Apple has made it blatantly obvious that Apple does what Apple wants to do.

Yep. It is the shareholders who most likely have any say if that. With the current economy it just wouldn't make sense. The 5se makes sense in that it will be a nice upgrade to the 5s which is starting to get a bit dated.

Rob Phillips

Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Yep. It is the shareholders who most likely have any say if that. With the current economy it just wouldn't make sense. The 5se makes sense in that it will be a nice upgrade to the 5s which is starting to get a bit dated.

It also doesn't make sense to make products that compete with each other. The iPhone SE (latest rumors suggest they aren't using a number system with this line) makes sense, especially from a global perspective. I venture to guess that the US will account for only a small percentage of overall SE sales. Asia is going to eat this thing up.

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site

The iPhone 5S really isn't that much much slower than the iPhone 6. The iPhone 6S is dramatically faster than the iPhone 6. There is a lot of life left for the iPhone 5S.

Rob Phillips

Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
The iPhone 5S really isn't that much much slower than the iPhone 6. The iPhone 6S is dramatically faster than the iPhone 6. There is a lot of life left for the iPhone 5S.

True but most consumers wouldn't know the difference in performance between a 3GS and a 6s. All they see is the number, and 5 is old at this point.

Mulaka

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
I have always thought that if Apple had a version of the iPhone that had anodized colors like the touch that it would have a hit on its hands.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site

I think "dramatically" is a stretch. The Touch ID is certainly "dramatically" faster. But that's about it. I've got the 6S and my wife, mother, father and brother all have the 6. There are some very noticeable differences that we find. Speed isn't really one of the big ones though.

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
I think "dramatically" is a stretch. The Touch ID is certainly "dramatically" faster. But that's about it. I've got the 6S and my wife, mother, father and brother all have the 6. There are some very noticeable differences that we find. Speed isn't really one of the big ones though.

You will probably notice the dramatic speed increase with processor and graphic intensive applications, rather than day to day activities.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2