Fews questions from a newbie
I've had my 5s for over a week now and a few things are annoying me. I'm hoping I can change some settings to resolve them.
1- on Android if I start dialing a number it will search the numbers I type and also the contacts from the letters within the dialler (sort of a t9 input from the old days). I can't seem to do this
2- if I don't open an app from a notification it doesnt clear the notification. Also, to clear all notifications I have to tap the x then "clear". That's an extra unnecessary step
3- if I press the home button from an app that's in a folder it only returns to the folder and not home screen
4- some apps have swipe to the right to go back but not all. That's so annoying
Any work arounds?
- 03-12-2016, 11:09 AM #2
- 03-12-2016, 11:15 AM #3
- 03-15-2016, 01:53 PM #4
- 03-15-2016, 02:13 PM #5
Re: Fews questions from a newbie
It wasn't a conscious decision, it's just the usage pattern that evolved over time for me.
- By iMore Question in forum iPhoneReplies: 3Last Post: 04-25-2016, 04:55 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-11-2016, 04:49 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-11-2016, 01:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-11-2016, 05:36 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-10-2016, 02:51 PM