- iMore Beginner
- 65 Posts
Anyone have squaretrade warranty?
Looking to pick up 2-5S phones as our old phones are being funny and they will trade in out of warranty devices for same model at Apple, since we have metro pcs on BYOD plan (no insurance) I'm thinking maybe we should get ST warranty for future issues.
Any feedback or experience would be great!
- 03-07-2016, 11:37 PM #2
Re: Anyone have squaretrade warranty?
I have square trade on my phone. Never had actually use it. Once I had issue out of normal Apple warranty would cover. Square trade will reimburse u for anything you paid at store. Took lil while but did get it. Also thing I like is should u upgrade a year later like I do with sprint iPhone plan they refund the unused portion of your plan. The other thing I like is should I go thru mail next time they have guarantee time frame which is nice.
- By edswife1970 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 87Last Post: 04-02-2016, 01:40 PM
- By nnahorski in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 2Last Post: 03-13-2016, 07:17 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPadReplies: 1Last Post: 03-07-2016, 07:29 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 03-07-2016, 04:20 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-07-2016, 03:58 PM