I cant post live photo to fb from my iPhone 6s

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
You can post them, but the "live" feature won't work on FB. They'll just be normal stills.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
I cant post live photo to fb from my iPhone 6s?

When you're trying to share the live photo, are you doing so from within the FB app, or are you going into your photo gallery and trying to share from your phone to FB?

Make sure you open the FB app. Tap on Status and write your post, then tap on the Camera icon. Choose your live photo and when the image opens make sure you tap on the little live photo icon on the bottom right side of the image before you hit post. If you don't tap on the live icon on your image, then it will just post as a still image.

I think only other iPhone users on your friends list can see your live photo. I just posted one to test it out and from my phone when I press on the photo in my post it works as intended.

codemonkey85

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
I've tried these instructions, and the problem I'm having, which I assume OP is having as well, is that the live button does not show up on the photo in the Facebook app when you're about to post it.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
I've tried these instructions, and the problem I'm having, which I assume OP is having as well, is that the live button does not show up on the photo in the Facebook app when you're about to post it.

I'm not sure why unless you guys are running across a bug in the FB app. FB only added it to the app last December, so it's fairly new.

I wish I knew why you guys are not seeing the button... it shows up every single time in mine.

IMG_0088.jpg