not connecting to laptop
when i connect iphone to my laptop via usb ... there is no sign of new drive shown in my computer
- 01-02-2016, 01:27 PM #2iMore Elite
- 2,761 Posts
Re: not connecting to laptop
Make sure you are using an original cable and not a third party one. Some of the third party cables can be really ropey and although they can charge, some of them can't cope with data transfer.
Also, make sure the cable is not physically damaged by doing a visual check.
- By szymunk in forum IntroductionsReplies: 17Last Post: 01-07-2016, 10:28 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad 4Replies: 3Last Post: 01-04-2016, 08:14 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPadReplies: 2Last Post: 01-02-2016, 07:05 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-02-2016, 06:15 AM
- By mfg1010 in forum OS X El Capitan (10.11)Replies: 0Last Post: 01-01-2016, 10:54 PM