Went caseless today

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I've wanted to go caseless forever, I'm just too scared I think. My daughter got a clear case for Christmas that I really like. So, I went to Target to pick one up for myself this morning. It's maybe moderate protection but it's lets me show off my iPhone and adds no weight to the device.

Last edited:

blackmagicwoman

Trusted Member
Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Pr1nce it felt great. My Rose gold was the treatment it deserved. iPhones are meant to be naked. We are just wimps and afraid of exposing it in it's original form. I just love the way it feels. So natural. Go for the gusto.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Pr1nce it felt great. My Rose gold was the treatment it deserved. iPhones are meant to be naked. We are just wimps and afraid of exposing it in it's original form. I just love the way it feels. So natural. Go for the gusto.

Yea. This clear case is so clear. It's a nice case. It's the next best thing to being caseless.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I had two clear cases for my 5s. I really need to get one for my 6s Plus.
I've only gone caseless once and that was at home in my Master Bedroom which is fully carpeted.

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
I'm currently caseless since I have been trying out iOS with the 5c and now the 5s. I'm trying to find the right case though, but I also want to figure out which one to keep. I don't feel comfortable buying a case until I am certain for which one I want to keep.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
You would be hard pressed to find a nick, scrape, scratch, mark, ding, dent, crack or crinkle on my iPhone 6S Plus, and it has never had a case on it. Heck, my iPhone 6 Plus only has a hairline scratch that's maybe a quarter inch long on the back. Still, you'd have to really look to see it.

Last edited:

tmlfan4life

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
When I got my 6s for the first few weeks I didn't have a case for it because I knew that I was going to purchase one when I went to Walt Disney World. While I was very careful with it and never dropped it, once I bought my case it feels so much better with it.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
When I got my 6s for the first few weeks I didn't have a case for it because I knew that I was going to purchase one when I went to Walt Disney World. While I was very careful with it and never dropped it, once I bought my case it feels so much better with it.

So did you get a Micky Mouse case (no pun intended).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner