New iPhone user with ????s
Hi there! I have been an Android user (in particular a Samsung user) since I have had a smartphone. I make the change last week to iPhone and must say I am enjoying it! But I do have some questions. Here we go:
1) Is there a way for me to get my photos from Google Photos to the iPhone photos gallery?
2) Is there any way for me to get movies, music, etc that I have purchased to my iTunes library?
3) The Google Play Store allowed me to put APP, Movie and Game purchases onto my Verizon bill. Is this possible with the Apple market? Is it possible to have my Apple Music billed to my Verizon account like I did with Play Music? If not is there a way to use a PayPal account?
Thanks in Advance!
- 12-04-2015, 03:06 PM #2
Re: New iPhone user with ????s
Welcome to iMore! 1. There's a Google Photos app for iPhone. Maybe if it's an account, they will be there when you log in. I don't know if there's an easy way to save them from the App to the camera roll.
2. If you have music on your computer, you can sync it to iTunes. Then download to the phone.
3. You will need a credit card /debit in iTunes to purchase from iTunes and the App Store. You will need that payment method in place even for the free purchases.
- 12-07-2015, 06:39 AM #4
- 12-07-2015, 06:48 AM #5
- By A895 in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 35Last Post: 12-08-2015, 04:59 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 2Last Post: 12-04-2015, 08:18 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-04-2015, 04:49 AM
- By ibex12 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-04-2015, 01:58 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-03-2015, 07:51 PM