iPad mini 4 to iPhone 6s Plus?

ng4ever

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
I am thinking about doing it but not sure yet. Reason being is because I can't hold my iPad for very long with my hand hurting.

Algus

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
I really like my 6S+....like enough that I mess around on it at home, checking reddit and iMore and stuff when I could be using my Macbook or iPad instead. It's pretty good for ebooks too.

Still no substitute for gaming on the iPad's big screen (at least for the games I like to play) or reading comics. The 6S+ is definitely powerful enough to be your only computing device if that is the route you want to go though.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! It makes sense to me as the 6s Plus is a smaller device. You'll also see a nice bump in performance and the iPhone has additional features like 3D Touch. Plus, it's an iPhone so it has all of the features of a phone as well.

Harry Wild

May 25, 2013
Visit site
I had that problem when I first got my iPad Mini 3 too! I try all sorts of third party devices and finally found that holding it bare -with no cover is perfect! Yes I have small hands? I just hold it at the bottom with one hand at one one of the corners!

jianrong

Dec 29, 2014
Visit site
Had sold my mini 4 too. Now just using 6 plus. Like you can't hold for long while lying down and more sleepy. But well staring at 6 plus screen for long not good for eyes too.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
iPhone 6S Plus for sure! You'll love it, it's a beast!

You could always get an iPad Air or Pro later on to complement with your new iPhone ;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2