why am i unable to delete messages on my iphone
It gives me the options to delete, and when you hit the delete button the messages do go away, but only for a few seconds. If you try to send anything to them or to anyone else afterwords the messages refuse to send and other chats refuse to load. I have to power off my phone, then power it back in again, then when I go to back to the app the messages are there again.
- 10-19-2015, 06:05 PM #2
- 38,522 Posts
Re: why am i unable to delete messages on my iphone
I don't know why that's happening to you. I've never experienced anything like that. Ever! Having said that, you might want to try deleting your messages and then disabling iMessage. After that, reboot your iPhone and then re-enable iMessage. If that doesn't help, I suggest you restore and then set up as new.
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 2Last Post: 10-19-2015, 08:42 PM
- By jhails in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-19-2015, 06:09 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-19-2015, 05:42 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 10-19-2015, 04:38 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 10-19-2015, 04:35 PM